Small business owners have a heart, passion and commitment for their business. Their business is their cause, their reason for being. They risk everything…
Small business owners have a heart, passion and commitment for their business. Their business is their cause, their reason for being. They risk everything by putting it all on the line, because it’s more than just the money. It’s about building something the way they want it built.
This guide will allow you to look at your business from a strategic point of view. You know you must be different, so start now. Live the life you’ve always dreamed of with real strategies from a real-life business owner who tells it like it is.
- Focus on being great; resist being big
- Downsize to grow again
- Develop strategies to go from near-bankruptcy to making profits
- Build a relationship system to build your network
- Remove the crushing effect of debt
- Develop a sales culture of giving
- Understand how niche markets are untapped potential
- Achieve work-life balance while owning a business
No matter where you go or what you do with your business, you must learn to ReDesign it. Adapt, overcome, strategize, and maximize the fun, fre